Wednesday, March 2, 2011

... in books


Day 12
A book or series of books you’ve read more than five times
At first I thought this would be easy to answer but when considering that I already chose three of my all time favorite books which I read more than five times it seemed harder to answer.


After some minutes in front of my bookshelf I came up with another book I read more than five times. It is a wonderful children’s book – “Pippi Longstocking” by Astrid Lindgren. When I was a child I wasn’t that fond of it but as a teenager I learned to love this little, ultra-strong girl who lives all by herself in a large house with a monkey and a horse as company.

I think that everyone should read “Pippi Longstocking” at least once in his or her life – I can really recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. "... everyone should read Pippi Longstocking at least once ..."
    O yes! Definitely! I am in my Fifties now and I still love to read it.

    ReplyDelete