Friday, February 10, 2012

... in pictures

I need to excuse myself but this week’s topic (yeah, I know I came up with it) is so hard that I wasn’t able to take a picture yet but I will think about it tonight and then hopefully I will be able to post one tomorrow. But I won’t let you all wait for the next topic until I have an idea.

The last three weeks were pretty hard and I am sure that it was difficult for all of us to come up with a picture for the topic. So next week will be easier.

Europe is freezing cold right now because cold air from Siberia is rushing over us. That is why we have temperatures ranging between -8°C (during the day) and -25°C (during the night). There was also a lot of snow here.

So next week’s topic will be
white / weiß

Please link you post with mine in time.
Submission period is between the 10th and the 18th of February
(11:59 pm CET).

I am sure that this will be easier for all of us and I am looking forward to original and fabulous pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment