Friday, March 30, 2012

... in books


TGIF is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely Ginger at GReads!

This week’s question is perfect for a rainy Friday like this.
Book Blogger Retreat: If you could gather up a handful of book blogger friends to spend a weekend away talking books, where would you go? Tell us about it.

I love the ocean! I can’t think of anything that relaxes me more than sitting at the beach listening to the waves coming in, smelling the salty air and dreaming or not thinking at all.
Unfortunately Austria is an inner land and so we have NO ocean. Karin sad :( 

Copyright: Karin Maier
 
 This is why I would spend my weekend away at some coast with my bookish friends. For all (European) friends I would suggest the Croatian coast – wonderful ocean, crystal clear water, pebble beach, nice and friendly people and amazing food.
We should rent a house there and spend our weekend – could we make a week out of it? – sitting at the beach or the terrace (drinking iced tea) laughing, talking about books and in the evening we could go to one of the wonderful restaurants around the house and have a wonderful dinner. *sigh


1 comment:

  1. Me too! I love the beach and I would definitely pick a beachy area for the retreat. Beach and books.

    ReplyDelete