Sunday, April 1, 2012

... in books


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristie at The Story Siren.

Thank God Easter break is finally here! I really need a short break – university isn’t that stressful this semester but my tutoring students are a bit exhausting. I have a lot of kids right now and I have the feeling that I am spending so much time in public transport.
The positive effect is that I can read a lot during these trips.

This week I bought some books for my Kindle.

Obsidian (A Lux Novel) by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Ginger at GReads! read this week and because she was so enthusiastic about it I had to have it and it is great!

The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran

The Reformed Vampire Support Group  by Catherine Jinks


4 comments:

  1. Yay Obsidian!! I hope you love everything you got in this week and enjoy your time off!

    You can check out my IMM video and post for this week at the link below :) Happy Reading!!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice IMM! The Reformed Vampire Support Group is one of those books that I always wanted to read but never got around to. Can't wait to see what you think :)

    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the second IMM with Obsidian so will definitely be checking it out!! Enjoy

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I am drooling over the cover of The Reformed Vampire Support Group by Cathering Jinks. I borrowed this book from the library last month for our bimonthly theme - Circus, Carnivale, and Paranormal Twists. I didn't get a chance to read and review it, but will definitely borrow it again. The edition we have in our library has an Emily the Strange feel to it. Hope you enjoy your books!

    Here's My IMM. :)

    ReplyDelete