Monday, July 9, 2012

... in books

 
I found it quite late but I will participate in The Once Upon a Read-a-Thon hosted by Pure Imagination, Reading Angel and Candace’s Book Blog.

Here are the rule taken from Pure Imagination because she says it so much better than I do.

To participate in the Once Upon a Readathon enter your name into the linky. Then, from 12:01 am on July 9th to 11:59 pm on July 11th you read, read, and read some more! Make sure you do at least one update post (if you don’t have a blog you may do this on facebook and/or twitter) and participate in at least one challenge. Be sure to grab the button for your sidebar too!

Today I have my last exam for this semster and afterwards I will start reading and reading and reading for three days staright. As many of you know I do not like to plan ahead which books I will read but I can assure you that I will finish my current book "Breakfast at Darcy's" by Ali McNamara and the next will be as good (hopefully).

I will try to post at least one update a day and if you want to participate you can link up until until 12:00 a.m. EST!

No comments:

Post a Comment