Wednesday, December 5, 2012

...Blogmas



 
Day 5

Welcome to Blogmas!
Every day from December the first until Christmas Eve I will accompany with one Christmas related post, giving you gift ideas, tips, recipes, etc. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy Coming up with posts and writing them. 

Gift Guide : Delicious Cookbooks

I am a huge fan of cookbooks and a sucker for cooking shows. Thank God, I don't get hungry when watching them. Over the years I accumulated a huge pile of cookbooks, most of which I got as presents because let's face it, cookbooks are expensive. My grandpa is always asking my mum what I want to Christmas and every year for the last years I asked for a cookbook I really really wanted. 

my collection

Today, I will tell you my favorites:

all the Nigella Lawson Cookbooks
She is so awesome and I really love her cooking shows (watch them if you get the chance). Her recipes are easy to make and absolutely delicious.

Jamie Oliver: Jamie's Great Britain and Jamie's America
I know Jamie Oliver is everywhere for years but these two cookbooks are amazing. Yes, I am one of those Non-Brits who think that British food tastes delicious, so I had to have this cookbook.
Jamie's America is not only a delicious cookbook but also so pretty to look at.

Antonio Carluccio Passion for Pasta
because I love love love pasta!

Bill Granger's Cookbooks
Bill Granger is an Australian cook, cooking fusion food and has super easy and wonderful meals I mostly associate with summer (maybe that's just me).

The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook and The Hummingbird Bakery Cake Days
I am not a huge fan of cupcakes - there, I said it! But I went to Hummingbird Bakery in Portobello Road when I was in London two years ago, I think, and their cupcakes are really good. Their cookbooks are as awesome as you expect; full of cakes, muffins, cookies, cupcakes and they are all really easy to make and super delicious! I highly recommend these two for sweet lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment