Monday, January 14, 2013

...in pictures

Well hello there and welcome to the 2013 Photochallenge!

Last week's topic was so cool. There were many different approaches and awesome pictures. When I was thinking about Stripe(s) one of the first things that came to my mind were vapor trails - you know these funny, fuzzy stripes airplanes make. My apartment has skylights and when I'm looking out there, usually dreaming about something, I see vapor trails. Every time I see them I feel this antsy feeling called wanderlust. So taking a picture of vapor trails was the perfect picture to take. The one and only problem was that we had horrible weather (cloudy) for most of the week but finally on Saturday we had a clear day and I had enough time to wait for the perfect vapor trail to appear and for me to snap a picture.


Next week's topic will be:
Wool / Wolle

Please link you post to mine in time. 
Submission period is between the 14th and the 21st of January
(11:59 pm CET).  

Last year I had all the Photochallenge topics in my sidebar and after some requests and struggling with it myself, I decided to put them there again. So whenever you want to link your post to mine, just scroll down and you will find the link to the topic post right under the Challenge button.

1 comment: