Sunday, June 16, 2013

...in books

Showcase Sunday is weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits & Tea which was inspired by In My Mailbox from Kristie at The Story Siren.
It is a possibility for us to show what amazing books we got during the week.
 
I can't believe my last Showcase Sunday post was over a month ago and I am not so sure if  didn't buy books during this month or if I was just to lazy to post Showcase Sunday posts (but I'm pretty sure I didn't buy that many books). 

Last week I spent four amazing days in Berlin and as always when I am away, I bought books - many books! Today I want to show you which books were allowed to move in with me and unfortunately for some books but fortunately for my wallet some had to stay at the stores. I was able to control my book buying - a little bit! Shocking, I know! The books in this week's Showcase Sunday are a mixture of English and German books but I'll tell you the English title if the book was originally written in English. 

Tolstoy and the Purple Chair by Nina Sankovitch
 
The Wish List by Jane Costello
 
Recipe for Love by Katie Fforde
 
 
Grace Grows by Shelle Summers
 
Heartbreak Hotel by Deborah Moggach
 
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
 
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
 
Original Sin by Beth McMullen
 
 
Der Altmann ist tot by Frl. Krise und Frau Freitag
 
Spaghetti in Flagranti by Angela Troni

No comments:

Post a Comment