Wednesday, August 14, 2013

...in books

April from Good Books and Good Wine created a wonderful 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge! Check it out and if you'll participate link your post to April's original post.

Day 7: Talk about your blogging quirks

  • I always have the best intentions about writing and scheduling posts but in the end I write them the day before they should go online. That often leads to panic mode the evening before or days without posts I was really excited for due to lack of motivation to get out of bed again. 
  • I always forget to link my posts to Twitter. I don't have any programs making them magically appear on socail media sites so I usually forget promoting them. 
  • I often forget to proof-read my posts. As a German native I make mistakes and more than once my mum pointed out mistakes after the post has been online for hours/days/weeks. Fail! 
  • I suck at writing reviews after I've finished the book. It often takes me weeks to write them and even longer to post them on my blog. 
  • I just recently (meaning 2 weeks ago) started planning what to post on which days. I never had a blogging plan but due to a rather hectic Uagust I caved and started one. It's going good at the moment. Aks me again sometimes during September. 
  • I really really suck at commenting -Sorry!
  • I have a lot of ideas for blog posts but when I am lacking in time I tend to go for the easy options and post a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment