Friday, August 30, 2013

...in books

April from Good Books and Good Wine created a wonderful 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge! Check it out and if you'll participate link your post to April's original post.

Day 15: Who are your book blogging mentors?

When I started book blogging I was reading some blogs regularly and two stuck out to me. One was Kristie's blog The Story Siren and the other was Jamie's blog The Perpatual Page-Turner.

Kristie and Jamie became like my role models. I wanted to, in the long run, produce as good content as they do and be able to write reviews that are as good as them. I am still working hard on my review writing skills and I will always kind of look up to them but now I can say that me and Jamie talk regularly on Twitter and I call her a bookish friend.

The other two blogger I see as role models more than mentors are Kat from The Aussie Zombie because her content is always amazing and I love her blog so so much and the other one is Judith from Paper Riot. Judith not only writes wonderful posts but she also has an amazing blog. I would love to be able to make designs half as good as hers.

Whenever I need someone to talk to about my blog, problems I encountered or posts I am proud of Jamie, Kat and Judith are there and will (always) listen and without them as inspiration my blog would not be where it is now.

Thank you so much guys!

Today is the last day of the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge and I would like say thank you to April for coming up with this fabulous idea. It really was a lot of fun and I learned a lot about me, my blog and also about others.

No comments:

Post a Comment