Sunday, September 8, 2013

...in books

 
 Do you have a HUGE pile of unread books? 
Do you want to participate in a low-key readathon where you try to downsize your TBR mountain?
Hosted by Colorimetry and Tressa’s Wishful Endings the #TackleTBR is perfect for you!

My Goals:
  • as always I don't set myself a list of books I want to read
  • I want to read at least one hour each day
  • I want to try to finish 3 books - I'm setting myself quite a low goal so that I don't keep myself from studying (yes, I take every opportunity not to study)
  • I want to interact with the other participants
  • I will have fun!

4 comments:

  1. I have same goals as you :) I'm going to read an hour/day too and I didn't list the books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I loved your studying comment! :) I think that's why I didn't read in college - just not enough time and I wouldn't have ever studied. Thanks for joining us and I hope you meet your goals!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your goals!

    -indiereadergirl0329
    indiewritergirl0329.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete