Wednesday, September 11, 2013

...in pictures

My dad works at the University of Economics here in Vienna and during the last years they rebuilt the university and have now moved to a new Campus in the second district. On Thursday my mum and me went to take a look at it and took our cameras. The new buildings were designed by known architects and look absolutely stunning.

 The Library and Learning Center
from outside
 and inside



 Department Buildings



The Teaching Center


 and my dad's department building
I started studying at the university of economics many years ago but switched after only 3 semesters because it just wasn't right for me. I am really happy with my studies now but this new campus is absolutely beautiful and so student oriented (which the University of Vienna is not, unfortunately).

No comments:

Post a Comment