Tuesday, December 17, 2013

...Blogmas


Day 17

Welcome to Blogmas!
Every day from December first til Christmas Eve I will post one Christmas related post, giving you gift ideas, tips, recipes, etc. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
This week the girls want to know my
 

Top Ten New To Me Authors I Read In 2013











all the author pictures were taken from Goodreads 
and the link will lead you to the author's Goodreads page

  7 Days Till Christmas Eve

2 comments:

  1. I'm seeing Rainbow's face everywhere, hahaha. I really should pick up one of her books, I have yet to read Fangirl.

    Our TTT
    Doris @ OABR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy Spalding!!!! I love her so much. I can not wait for more books from her.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete