Sunday, February 16, 2014

...in books

Showcase Sunday is weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits & Tea which was inspired by In My Mailbox from Kristie at The Story Siren.
It is a possibility for us to show what amazing books we got during the week.
 
I am on a break from uni in Feburary and I really thought that I would get a lot done and finally get back into the blogging swing and be able to write and schedule some posts but....unfortunately life got in the way! 

I have some difficult exams to study for, a paper to write, a friend of mine is away at the moment and I am helping with keeping her kid entertained and giving the dad some time off and I am distracted by the Olympics quite a bit. I also had two slow reading weeks and didn't feel like I read many awesome books. I hope I'll get my stuff together next week because I miss you guys and blogging a lot. 
 
But on to the new books I bought:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Yes, I splurged a bit on books but I don't regret nothing :)

1 comment:

  1. CRESS. And I love the first two books from Girl of fire and thorns. I so need to re-read them so I can finish it :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete