Wednesday, February 26, 2014

...in books

https://twitter.com/BookTubeLatino

Booktube Love 
Part Two

I love watching Booktubers on YouTube and today I want to tell you a bit about my favorite ones. I am subscribed to a lot of Booktubers and I why love watching their videos and get inspiration from them. Since I want to share all my favorite Booktubers with you I will make this a recurring feature here on the blog so that I can not only share the links to their channel with you but also tell you a bit about them.

Catriona is behind the Booktube Channel Little Book Owl. She lives Down Under and I just love watching her videos. She does a lot of Tags and Hauls and the occasional Review. Her videos are always super entertaining and we share a similar taste in books so I discover some great books through her channel. She is also on Twitter.

Lisa is a lovely Dutch Blonde Book Bee. She's currently on a book buying ban but still her channel is filled with so many great videos and I love listening to her slight adorable Dutch accent. I hope I'll be able to meet her when I'm in the Netherlands this year. She's also on Twitter and talking to her is always great fun.

Raeleen, the mastermind behind Padfoot and Prongs 07, is a Canadian Book Tuber. Her videos are always wonderful to watch and every time I see one in my subscription box I cannot wait to watch it. I love her enthusiasm and have to laugh out loud whenever she tells you that she can't show a book because her camera is currently resting on it. Her tweets are also great.

1 comment:

  1. There are 3 booktubers I always watch! Catriona has awesome hair, haha :D

    ReplyDelete