My Pic of March
Spring has arrived in Austria!
March in One Word
I had a really slow reading month in March but after starting about 10 books and putting them all down again I decided to just give into the reading slump and embraced binge watching TV series. Hopefully my reading will pick up again in April but if not that's okay too.
5 Things that Happened in March
- Uni started again and I had a hard time adjusting my life to juggling courses, work and blogging.
- Spring arrived in Austria and I wanted to spend as much time as possible outside with my dog.
- I went to the zoo with my good friend Judith and her two year old son. It was such a fun day and we had an amazing time watching the animals.
- It was my mum's birthday yesterday! She and my dad spent some days in Paris at the end of March and me and Felix enjoyed warm spring days at home.
- A friend of mine from school celebrated her birthday and invited us all to her new house which I think we'll all renovate together over the summer since it's a huge project.
Book I Read this Month
Unseen Academicals by Terry Pratchett
Simply Irresistible by Rachel Gibson
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
a TV series I liked this month
2 Broke Girls
Hart of Dixie
Things I'm Looking Forward to in April
April will be an amazing month:
- I will visit Prague with my mum and grandma over a weekend.
- It will be Easter Break!
- Judith and her boyfriend will get married at the end of the Easter holidays.
- On the 28th Robbie Williams is playing a concert in Vienna and I will be there :) Soooooo excited!
- And at the end of April and the beginning of May I will go to Amsterdam to finally meet my Book BFF Kat and some other Dutch blogger friends.
Felix in MarchTrying to take a picture of Felix