Sunday, March 9, 2014

...in books

Showcase Sunday is weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits & Tea which was inspired by In My Mailbox from Kristie at The Story Siren.
It is a possibility for us to show what amazing books we got during the week.
 
 
After finally booking all the trips I will do from April to August and knowing now how many possibilities I will get to get book buying crazy and knowing that I will do at least some of this book shopping with a fellow book lover who will not stop me, I decided to start cutting back on book buying. 
 
So I only have the first five books in a series and three amazing Kindle Deals for you this week:

I have already read this one and love it so much that I decided I need this series as actual books and not only as e-copies. Since I got an Amazon gift card from my lovely friend Judith for my birthday I got the first five books in the series as a treat/birthday gift. 
 
 
 
 
all by Darynda Jones

as recommended by Lisa from Blonde Book Bee

The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
 
as recommended by Julianne from Bookish Brits and This Fleeting Dream

1 comment:

  1. I've been told that I must read the First Grave series. And it does sound good. So it's definitely on my TBR.
    Sounds like you've got some awesome months coming up with all your traveling.
    Happy reading!

    http://thisisthestoryofmyreadinglife.blogspot.ca/2014/03/showcase-sunday-26.html

    ReplyDelete