Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Things I Love


I have been thinking of posting more personal blog posts on here for quite a while now and after writing down all the things I could talk about, not being book related, I decided to just do it and see how it goes.

In 2013 so many bloggers and Booktubers posted some random facts about themselves with the "25/50 Facts About Me" TAG and I really liked the idea of getting to know the person behind the blog a bit better but since I love to ramble, obviously, I just couldn't limit myself to just giving you 25 or 50 short facts about me.

That's when the idea of creating a whole series of posts about things I love first hit me. Since then a lot of water went down the Danube (since I'm Austrian I had to pick the Danube) and I finally had enough time to create a logo and start writing some of the posts. So from now on you will get - probably in random intervals - more information about me, my life, things I love, enjoy or obsess about and I hope you will enjoy getting to know me better bit by bit or more appropriately - post by post.


No comments:

Post a Comment