Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My Life...

Right now, this is exactly how I feel...


Over the last two months I struggled a bit with my life in general. My summer break started at the beginning of July and everything was fine. I was looking forward to spending more time reading and blogging but I never was really good at having too much spare time (yes, I said it - too much spare time). I always liked a structured day. During high school I always got grumpy at the end of the holidays or rather at the beginning of August (which was the middle of my holidays). I need structure in my life and in my days and right now I am lacking just that.

I spend my days mostly browsing the internet and either reading, sleeping or watching way too much TV. I feel really bad about that but there's nothing I can do to change that. It feels a bit like I am standing behind me, yelling at myself to get going but I just can't!

Why am I telling you this? Well, I decided to take a break from blogging for at least this week. Uni starts again in October but September is my preparation month where I decide which exams to take at the beginning of the semster, organizing my courses, etc. This week I want to get some structure back in my days, decide on what I want to do with my uni life, social life, blogging life and get back on track. I need to make some decisions and I will try to do this over the course of the next couple of days.

Hope to see you soon guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment