Sunday, February 14, 2016

Week 6: Something That Makes Me Happy


Something that makes me happy - what an easy theme, right? 
No!

There were so many things to pick from: a collage of pictures from London, my bookshelf, a video I made at the ocean while in Portugal this summer, my huge pile of colored pens, ...
I think you can see my problem but the first thing that came to my mind was color, organization and sticky-notes.

So here it is:
a small part of my colorful collection of sticky-notes I love using while planning





And while I was moving little knick-knacks to clear the perfect place for my photo, I realized that this little sign by Britto that is right next to my desk makes me smile every time I look at it (which is a lot because it's right in front of my Winnie-the-Pooh alarm clock which I got from my friends for my 13th birthday).


Week 7's prompt is:
Sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment