Monday, February 29, 2016

Week 8: Sunshine


This winter was a really good one for us here in Vienna. It can easily happen that we have fog almost every day between October and March but this year we had so many sunny days that my lack of motivation can not be blamed on the lack of sun (damn it!). 

I wanted to try to capture sunshine during winter like I usually see it. This was kind of a hard task during a rather sunny and warmish week but one day while drinking my coffee the right conditions appeared. So I sprinted to get my camera, stumbled onto the balcony while sending a quick prayer that I won't fall on my camera and crash it (I was rather clumsy during the week) and was able to capture the sunshine. 


Next week I'm on the hunt for the perfect shot capturing 
Yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment