Sunday, May 22, 2016

All My Bags Are Packed, I'm Ready To Go


I'm off to New York City!

I got out my New York box which I got from my aunt for my birthday and started flipping through my guide books which were a present from my other aunt and my parents. I honestly cannot wait to get off the plane and start exploring this amazing city.

I was born and raised in Austria's biggest city and still live here because I can't even imagine living anywhere else in Austria. So I am used to bigger cities and love getting to know them but I'm pretty sure New York will be something special. It's been on my "cities to see"-list for many years now and I am so happy that my parents gave me this tip as a present for my 30th birthday.

So me and my mom, aka the best travel buddy in the whole wide world, will soon board a plane and 9 hours later will get off in New York City and have a whole week to explore and experience the city.

I got some recommendations from friends but if you know a place I need to see either leave a comment or tweet me. I'm pretty sure I will post some photos in my Instagram if you want to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment