Sunday, May 8, 2016

Week 18: Travel


This week's challenge promt was Travel. I love to go places and I am happy to say that I've already seen amazing corners of our world. I'll be eternally grateful to my parents who took me there and made it possible for me to experience places like Western Australia, the USA, Croatia, Italy, Germany, Portugal, Greece and many more.

So when I'm thining about travelling, airplanes immeditely popped into mind. On most weekends planes go over my house to land in Vienna and this time it was a beautiful day so I spent some time on the balcony and tried to capture some.


So let's go get away soon because the travel bug bit me again.

Next week I would like to see a 
Sunset 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete