|Me and my dog Felix|
My name is Karin and I live in Vienna, Austria.I am 26 years old and right now I am studying English and Geographie to become a teacher. I love to read, read, read and when I am not found behind a book and tend to be behind a camera taking photographs or out with friends.
I also love to travel around the world and see many different places. I was bit by the travel bug and I think that this virus came from my parents who also travel a lot. I was in the States for the very first time when I was around 2 years old and am travelling ever since. I love visiting places far away but I also enjoy travelling around Europe and learning a lot about different cultures.
I can also imagine myself living somewhere else in the future - preferably somewhere like London!
Ten things you might want to know about me:
- Without my daily planner I am totally helpless and tend to forget stuff.
- I write lists about everything so that I don't forget things.
- I am crazy about handbags - the bigger the better.
- I love reading so much that all my friends think I am crazy about books.
- I have the tendency to buy books with the words "teacher", "Shakespeare" and "book(s)" in the title.
- I love Terry Pratchett's Discworld series (especially the one starring the witches).
- The perfect place for me to be is somewhere at the beach, book in hand, the waves breaking before me and the smell of salt and water surrounding me.
- I never leave my apartment without a book.
- My friends tend to mock me about my reading habit and book addiction.
- Even though I love reading I hate it when someone tells me I have to read a book (which is not so good when studying - especially with English).